Bolle Y6 OTG Black/Vermillon Gun
Bollé Y6 OTG Black/Vermillon Gun (Over-The-Glasses) ski goggles accommodate your eyeglasses to help keep you alert and ready to shred. Helmet compatible.
- Modèle : Unisex
- Paiement en 2x sans frais à partir de 199€
There are not enough products in stock -
Bollé Y6 OTG Black/Vermillon Gun (Over-The-Glasses) ski goggles accommodate your eyeglasses to help keep you alert and ready to shred.
- Double-vented polycarbonate lens offers clear optics and high durability
- Flow-Tech venting ports optimize airflow over the inside surface of lens to reduce fogging
- Industrial-strength P80 Plus/Carbo Glas coating helps prevent fogging and reduces scratches without hindering optics
- Forestay swinging outrigger maintains an excellent fit with helmets
- Accommodates helmets
- Fits medium faces
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Type : Cylindrical
- Size : Extra Large
- Options : Eyeglasses compatible
- Color : Black
- Use : Ski/Snowboard
- Models : Bolle Y6 OTG
- Lens : Vermillon Gun
- UV index : 2
- Product Type : Over The Glasses ski goggles
- Comes with :
La marque : Bolle
The Bollé story began in the small town of Oyonnax, France in 1888. There Seraphim Bollé started his company by first manufacturing combs and hair ornaments for the boxwood and horn indigenous to the region. After WWII, Bollé led the way in molding nylon to the highest standards in the world. Safety glasses and goggles were added to the Bollé line in 1950 and in 1956 Georges Bollé created the famous nylon 'cat-eye' sunglass. And in 1960, ski goggles were first marketed by Bollé. Leading the industry in product innovations, the Bollé family took the business from a small cottage industry to one of the world's most prominent manufacturers of premium eyewear.
Now, over 100 years later, Bollé products are distributed and worn all over the world. Bollé has developed particular strength in the sports specialty markets of snow sports, golf, tennis, and marine, as well as eyewear that meets everyday needs and styles.
Bollé Eyewear. FOR SPORT. FOR LIFE.