POC Skull Orbic Comp Uranium Black
POC Skull Orbic Comp Uranium Black ski helmet is designed with a new approach to provide protection from the repeated violence from hitting gates. The helmet features POC’s VPD 2.0 material, proven very efficient for repeated impact absorption in the body armor collections. Approved according to the FIS RH 2013 rule.
- Modèle : Unisex
- Paiement en 2x sans frais à partir de 199€
Last items in stock -
The award-winning POC Skull Orbic Comp Uranium Black ski helmet has been engineered with a unique approach to protection and meets the demands that come with higher speeds, more violent impacts and the repetitive violence caused by hitting gates. POC Skull Orbic Comp has a patent pending deflector panel with multi-impact EPP and POC’s VPD 2.0 compound in the front, which allows gates to be deflected with minimal energy transmission to the head.
The deflector panel also protects the liner of the helmet, which maintains the integrity of the helmet and ensures it performs when you need it most; during a real crash.
- Approved according to the FIS RH 2013 rule
- High performance PC/ABS outer shell.
- VPD layer in the front for maximum protection against repeated impacts.
- Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB) in front area.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- Comfortable LD foam lining, easily detachable for cleaning.
- Two interchangeable linings for size adjustment.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Weight : 1000 g
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Type : Competition
- Options : Adjustable size
- Options : Homologué FIS
- Color : Black
- Selections : POC Race Stuff
- Use : Ski/Snowboard
- Model : POC Skull Orbic Comp
- Product Type : Ski Helmet
- Construction : ABS