3 (strong sunlight),
3 (strong sunlight)
Ray-Ban Aviator Shooter Arista G-15 XLT
Ray Ban Aviator Shooter sunglasses offer a vintage and unique twist to the Aviator Classic.
- Model : Unisex
- Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
- Payment in 2x free of charge from 199€
Ray Ban Aviator Shooter sunglasses offer a vintage and unique twist to the Aviator Classic. In line with the history of the Aviator, which was designed for aviator pilots, Aviator Shooter RB3138 is crafted with additional aviation-inspired features such as the vanity bullet hole in the center of the frame and especially thin temples to enhance wide peripheral vision. These vintage sunglasses are built with a double bridge and acetate brow bar and traditional aviator pilot lenses. new Ray-Ban rhythm that keeps the iconic style, quality and comfort of the original.
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Base : 6
- Type : Fullrim
- Size : Extra Large Large
- Rx : Rx compatible
- Made : Metal Acetate
- Shape : Aviator
- Bridge : Double bridge with plastic bar
- Nose : Adjustable Nose Pads
- Frame Color : Gold
- Bridge Width : 9
- Selections : Ray-Ban Aviator
- Model : Ray-Ban Aviator Shooter
- UV index : 3 (strong sunlight) UV 400
- Lens Type : Mineral
- Lens Color : G-15 XLT
- Product Type : Sunglasses
- Comes with : Ray-Ban leather case + microfiber cleaning cloth + storage case
- Warranty : Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
Brand : Ray-Ban
Worldwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the sunglass brand everybody loves.
Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer.