3 (strong sunlight),
3 (strong sunlight)
Ray-Ban Craft Outdoorsman Arista Polar Green Mirror
RB3422Q 001/M9 58
The legendary Ray-Ban Craft Outdoorsman RB3422Q with real deer leather details. Iconic and unmistakable in shape, designed to protect from harmful sunrays, they soon became one of the most distinctive models and are now being offered in a new, unique and inimitable look.
- Model : Unisex
- Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
- Payment in 2x free of charge from 199€
The Ray-Ban Craft Outdoorsman RB3422Q is enriched with premium details and skilfully handcrafted with genuine deer leather. On these restyled icons the top bar and temple end pieces are covered with soft hand-sewn leather. Ray-Ban Craft is a celebration of craftsmanship.
The detailed hand stitched leather brow bar creates a more intense focus on the shape, but retains the same iconic look and feel created by the teardrop lens shape. The Ray-Ban Craft Outdoorsman RB3422Q features a thin, lightweight monel construction and crystal lenses, which are available in polar gradient lens options. This unisex sunglass style is also prescription lens friendly.
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Base : 6
- Type : Fullrim
- Size : Large
- Rx : Rx compatible
- Made : Leather Metal
- Shape : Aviator
- Bridge : Double bridge with hand-stitched leather bar
- Nose : Adjustable Nose Pads
- Features : Limited Edition
- Frame Color : Brown Gold
- Temple Length : 135
- Bridge Width : 14
- Lens Width (Eye Size) : 58
- Selections : Ray-Ban Aviator
- Model : Ray-Ban Craft Outdoorsman
- UV index : 3 (strong sunlight) UV 400
- Lens Type : Mineral
- Lens Color : Polar Green Mirror
- Lens Features : Polarized
- Color : Arista
- Product Type : Sunglasses
- Comes with : Ray-Ban leather case + microfiber cleaning cloth + storage case
- Warranty : Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
Brand : Ray-Ban
Worldwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the sunglass brand everybody loves.
Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer.