3 (strong sunlight),
3 (strong sunlight)
Ray-Ban Aviator Classic Arista Brown
An icon of style and design, and the model that signaled the birth of a timeless legend, Ray-Ban Aviator RB3025 has been all of this since its launch in 1937.
Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Classic 001/33: Gold frame, Brown Classic B-15 lenses. UV 400.
- Model : Unisex
- Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
- Payment in 2x free of charge from 199€
The Ray-Ban Aviator Large II sunglasses are a larger frame which features a slightly softer teardrop crystal lens shape but maintains the same thin profile and monel construction as its Aviator predecessor.
Oversized classic Ray-Ban Aviator. This frame became an icon of style and design, and the model that signalled the birth of a timeless legend. The Ray-Ban Aviator Large II has gradually earned its place as an essential fashion accessory for men and women. Ray-Ban lives up to its name by offering maximum wearer protection while delivering the distinctive style that has become world-famous thanks to the many Hollywood stars.
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Base : 6
- Type : Fullrim
- Size : Large Medium Extra Large
- Rx : Rx compatible
- Made : Metal
- Shape : Aviator
- Bridge : Double bridge
- Nose : Adjustable Nose Pads
- Frame Color : Gold
- Bridge Width : 14
- Selections : Ray-Ban Aviator Classic
- Model : Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator
- UV index : 3 (strong sunlight) UV 400
- Lens Type : Mineral
- Lens Color : B-15
- Lens Treatment : Blue light blocking
- Color : Arista
- Product Type : Sunglasses
- Comes with : Ray-Ban leather case + microfiber cleaning cloth + storage case
- Warranty : Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
Brand : Ray-Ban
Worldwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the sunglass brand everybody loves.
Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer.