2 (average sunlight),
2 (average sunlight)
Ray-Ban RB3449 Silver Grey Gradient
RB3449 003/8G 59
The distinct characteristic of the Ray-Ban RB3449 sunglasses are the flat edged metal temples finished with plastic end tips. The Ray-Ban RB3449 come in mirrored and polarized style options.
- Model : Unisex
- Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
- Payment in 2x free of charge from 199€
Ray-Ban RB3449 iconic Aviator sunglasses are a semi-rimless update of the classic Large Metal Aviator, originated in 1937.
These lightweight Aviator Ray-Ban RB3449 sunglasses are decorated with darted metal grommets and secure lightweight temples while delivering a sporty aesthetic to some of the coolest sunglasses in history.
The flat edged metal temples finished with plastic end tips are a distinct characteristic. The Ray-Ban RB3449 come in mirrored and polarized style options.
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Base : 6
- Type : Rimless
- Size : Large
- Made : Metal
- Shape : Aviator
- Bridge : Double bridge
- Nose : Adjustable Nose Pads
- Frame Color : Silver Grey
- Temple Length : 135
- Bridge Width : 14
- Lens Width (Eye Size) : 59
- Selections : Ray-Ban Highstreet
- Model : Ray-Ban RB3449
- UV index : UV 400 2 (average sunlight)
- Lens Type : Polycarbonate
- Lens Color : Grey Gradient
- Color : Silver
- Product Type : Sunglasses
- Comes with : Ray-Ban leather case + microfiber cleaning cloth + storage case
- Warranty : Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
Brand : Ray-Ban
Worldwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the sunglass brand everybody loves.
Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer.