2 (average sunlight),
2 (average sunlight)
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Oversized Havana Brown Gradient
RB4175 878/51 57
Ray-Ban RB4175 sunglasses are an oversized oval Clubmaster, inspired by the unique frame and temple design of the Original Wayfarer. Ray-Ban RB4175 sunglasses will fit well on small to medium faces and flatter most face shapes.
- Model : Unisex
- Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
- Payment in 2x free of charge from 199€
Ray-Ban RB4175 sunglasses are an oversized oval Clubmaster, inspired by the unique frame and temple design of the Original Wayfarer.
Featuring an extended propionate plastic brow bar atop oversized oval lenses with comfortable nose pads, this style has a retro feel with a contemporary design. Choose from fashionable gradients or solid color lenses which are prescription friendly. The Ray-Ban RB4175 sunglasses will fit well on small to medium faces and flatter most face shapes.
- Gender : Unisex
- Age : Adult
- Base : 6
- Type : Fullrim
- Size : Large
- Rx : Rx compatible
- Made : Plastic
- Shape : Square
- Nose : Adjustable Nose Pads
- Color : Tortoise
- Temple Length : 145
- Bridge Width : 16
- Lens Width (Eye Size) : 57
- Selections : Ray-Ban Clubmaster
- Model : Ray-Ban Clubmaster Oversized
- UV index : UV 400 2 (average sunlight)
- Lens Type : Mineral
- Lens Color : Brown Gradient
- Color : Shiny Tortoise
- Comes with : Ray-Ban leather case + microfiber cleaning cloth + storage case
- Warranty : Two years warranty / Ray-Ban
Brand : Ray-Ban
Worldwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the sunglass brand everybody loves.
Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer.